We’re Unlock Cyber, a non-profit working group bringing together representatives from employers, educators and professional bodies to raise awareness of the critical future demand for Cyber Security professionals in the UK and provide support, advice and guidance for young people in identifying and pursuing a future in Cyber Security.
Our key mission is to:
- Identify how to engage with schools and young people to enhance their knowledge about the Cyber industry and associated Cyber skills for employement
- Identify how to work with schools and young people to provide activities and opportunities to develop their interest in Cyber and learn the necessary skills
- Ensure a strong foundation for the development of employer-led activities to improve cyber education in schools
- Set up and identify regional career and training pathways into Cyber
- Develop online content where opportunities can be accessed by students, teachers and parents